About intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, etc.) of all information (documents, corporate marks, trademarks, videos, images, designs, etc.) on the website of Charmant Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") are owned by Co., Ltd. It belongs to Charmant, production companies, advertising agencies, etc. In addition, the model and background image are used by our company with limited usage and scope based on the contract.
1. Regarding personal use, display, duplication, printing, etc. are permitted on the premise that it will not be diverted to an environment that can be viewed by a third party or used for commercial purposes. No alterations are allowed. In addition, even for personal use, all indications related to intellectual property rights, etc. must not be deleted.
2. In addition, for uses other than the above, you can apply in writing in advance and reuse, copy, and redistribute only after obtaining the official permission of our company. However, we do not accept usage that may be misunderstood by the user.
About link policy
If you would like a link to our website, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, even if you accept the link once, if we judge that the acceptance of the link is not appropriate due to changes in the content after accepting the link, we may cancel the acceptance of the link, so please be forewarned. ..
The contents of our website are subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Please note that even in that case, we will not contact the person who linked.
We are not responsible for the content of other servers linked from this server.
1. Charmant Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") uses the personal information that we keep when accepting questions, requests, questionnaires by questionnaire form, application for campaigns, etc. from customers by e-mail or other means for the following purposes. However, it will be aggregated without including personal information and used for our business activities.
* For sales promotion activities such as information on our products, services, various special treatments (events, campaigns) (including sending by e-mail) * Orders, reserves, sales processing, repair processing, handing over at a later date, handing over For business processing related to sales activities such as delivery (including delivery) and after-sales service * For use in market research / data analysis and planning / development of products and services * For responding to inquiries / consultations / opinions
If you have any disagreement with the above purposes, please contact the person in charge below. If you do not make a request, we will treat it as if you agreed. These offers can be withdrawn or changed at any time later.
2. The Company will not disclose or provide the personal information provided to a third party except in the following cases.
* When the consent of the person is obtained * When it is necessary to protect the life, body, and property of the person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user * Improvement of public health or children When it is particularly necessary to promote the sound development of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person * A national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it performs the affairs stipulated by law. When it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the work, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the user will hinder the performance of the relevant affairs. When entrusting all or part of the handling to a third party
3. For requests and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, such as disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of the personal information provided, please contact the following.
"E-mail inquiry window" E-mail: email@example.com
4. We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", other applicable laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, and the guidelines of related ministries and agencies.
5. Our website records the information of the person who accessed it in the form of an access log. The access log contains the domain name and IP address of the person who accessed it, the type of browser used, the date and time of access, etc., but does not contain any personally identifiable information. The access log is used for website maintenance and statistical analysis of usage status, but it is not used for any other purpose. (We are not responsible for the standards and contents of the handling of privacy information on the websites of other companies linked from our website.)